Playing around with admixture tool at http://gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/similitude.htm
to analyze my Eurogenes K36 results. Map below shows how similar my results are to populations in other regions around the world.
Good comparison of various Gedmatch admixture programs and analysis tools found athttp://genealogical-musings.blogspot.com/2017/04/finally-gedmatch-admixture-guide.html
The tool also allows you to remove one region from which you think some of your ancestors may have come, then it shows what's left of your matches. Of course various regions overlap so it's not so clear cut, but best match is West German at 92% (leaving 8% from somewhere else)
Next best regions were Northwest France, Northeast France and Belgium all at 89%, then
England at 88%, Wales at 87%, Swiss-German at 87%, Holland at 86%,
Ireland at 85%, Orcadian at 85%, Scottland at 84%, Denmark at 84%,
Sweden at 82%, Norway at 78%, Slovenia 78%, Czech at 77%, Hungary at 76%,
Oddly, the 4-ancestor Oracle for K36 shows Hungarian in 17 of the top 20 4-component admixtures.
All I can figure is that maybe reflects historical sarmatian emigration to British Isles during Roman times.